I was clearing out my pinterest boards and thought I would share some of my favorite quotes. Feel free to comment some of your favorite quotes below!
- “She is a mermaid, but approach her with caution. Her mind swims at a depth, most would drown in.” -J. Iron
- “She is water. Powerful enough to drown you soft enough to cleanse you deep enough to save you.” -Adrian Michael
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist” -Oscar Wilde
- “Chin up, princess, or the crown slips.” -Unknown
- “A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.” -Albert Einstein
- “Wherever you are be all there.” -Jim Elliot
- “We are our choices.” -J.P. Sartre
- “You don’t have yo be born beautiful to be wildly attractive.” -Diana Vreeland
- “I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.” -Erin Van Vuren
- “The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” -Alysia Harris
- “She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failure or doubts. But because she continued on despite them.” -Beau Taplin
- “Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be.” -Coco Chanel
- “What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?” – E.H.
- “The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea.” -Isak Dinesen